The Kanguru USB3.0 ExpressCard provides USB3.0 connectivity to laptops without a USB3.0 connection.
- USB3.0 up to 4.8Gbps
- 2 Independent USB3.0 Downstream ports
- Backwards compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.1
- Built in 4-pin molex power connector for extra power
- Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI)
- Compliant with ExpressCard specification 1.0
- Compliant with USB3.0 specification revision 1.0
- Hot Swap compatible
|Supported Card Formats||2 x USB3.0|
|Ports||USB3.0 (Maintains Compatibility with USB2.0)|
|Data Transfer Rate||USB3.0 - Up to 4.8Gbps|
- Pentium 4, 2.0 GHz CPU with 1GB RAM or above
- Available ExpressCard/34 port
- Compatible OS:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- 32 and 64 bit compatible
|Dimensions||.83" x 1.34" x 4.41"|
The Kanguru USB3.0 ExpressCard is a convenient way to add two USB3.0 ports to your notebook/laptop. Take advantage of the fastest external interface ever, more than 10 times faster than USB2.0 and outperforming even eSATA, providing a great connection for video editing or any large data transfers.
The Kanguru USB3.0 ExpressCard is perfect for people who want fast data connection and versatility without having to sacrifice valuable space on their laptops.
- Kanguru USB3.0 ExpressCard
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
1-year limited warranty from date of purchase.
See Full Warranty Information