Kanguru Remote Management Gets Even Better With The Release of KRMC-Enterprise 8
Millis, MA, USA – February 27, 2018 – Kanguru’s fully integrated Remote Management for Defender® hardware encrypted USB drives just got even better with the release of KRMC-Enterprise 8. KRMC™ is a top-notch, remote management system for administrators of security-conscious organizations to manage the whereabouts of their hardware encrypted, secure drives anywhere in the world. KRMC enables security administrators to configure, supervise, and update security policies using FIPS 140-2 validated encrypted communications for secure drives from one convenient console. The upgrade of KRMC-Enterprise 8 brings Kanguru’s powerful remote management console to a whole new level.
KRMC-Enterprise is one of three convenient options for remote management that Kanguru offers organizations to protect data from hackers, cyber-attacks and data breach:
- KRMC-Cloud™: Remote management through the cloud for a single administrator using Kanguru’s world-class secure platform
- KRMC-Cloud PRO™: Remote management through the cloud for multiple (unlimited) administrators
- KRMC-Enterprise™: A self-hosted option for Enterprise organizations using their own secure server
“Our Kanguru Remote Management Suite is the perfect solution for organizations seeking to secure data on the move around the world”, states Don Brown, President and CEO of Kanguru. “There’s simply no better way to secure data than with locally-stored encrypted storage, and using remote management to supervise them.”
Watch a quick video on how KRMC works at kanguru.com.
With the release of KRMC Enterprise 8, organizations can take full advantage of military-grade enhanced features as a fully-functional, Ready-to-Deploy Virtual Appliance, with an improved user interface for easy navigation. Kanguru, a trusted security vendor since 1992, uses expert knowledge of FIPS 140-2 validation and Common Criteria to build the strongest remote management integration available for hardware encrypted USB devices.
KRMC and the upgrade of KRMC-Enterprise 8 offers a host of benefits:
- Track and Manage Secure USB Drives Worldwide
- Delete/Disable Lost or Stolen Drives
- Send Password Updates
- Supervise Security and Manage Password Policies
- Grant or Deny Online/Offline Permissions
- Audit and Generate Reports
- Manage Password Strength and Length
- Monitor Anti-Virus Licenses
- Park Unused Drives
- Roll Out Security Policy Updates
- Assign Multi-Level Administrators
- Setup Granular Security Policies by Group
- And much more...
With a host of security features:
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Self-Service Password Management
- Easy-to-Use License Calculator
- Device License Parking Tokens
- Flexible 1, 2, or 3 Year Subscriptions
- Enhanced UI for Easy Navigation
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Encrypted Communications
- AV Update Even for Offline Servers
Kanguru is a trusted data security vendor since 1992; a global leader in manufacturing high-security, TAA Compliant data storage products. Kanguru provides the best in FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria Certified, hardware encrypted, Defender® secure USB drives and fully-integrated remote management security applications. Kanguru also manufactures duplicators for Blu-Ray, DVD, Hard Drives, SSDs and more, along with high-speed flash drives, optical drives, and solid state drives. For more information on Kanguru, please visit www.kanguru.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: