11 Things You Can Do With Defender Elite
11 Things You Can Do With Kanguru Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drives
- Communicate security policy changes and updates directly to the drive and enforce changes as necessary via remote management.
- Audit drive usage to ensure policy updates.
- Create lists (whitelist/blacklist) of approved IP ranges so that drives are only used in trusted locations.
- Track device usage and location via IP addresses.
- Set a master password for administrator access.
- Immunize any PC or Laptop with Defender Elite's onboard Anti-Virus.
- Disable and/or delete devices that have been lost or stolen.
- Meet regulatory requirements through the use of a verifiable security audit trail.
- Track device activity on each workstation/computer using Kanguru USB Device Control.
- Revoke drive access to former employees still in possession of their drives. (Particularly useful if their drive contains proprietary company info.)
- Sleep well knowing that 100% of your data is secure!