Kanguru at Army LandWarNet
Kanguru Solutions will be an exhibitor next week at Army LandWarNet 2009. Please visit us at Booth #1411.
Last fall, the DOD banned USB flash drives and other removable media devices after a worm infiltrated their networks. Kanguru Solutions has just announced the release of the Kanguru Defender Elite. This drive has been designed with the Army IA security requirements in mind. Defender Elite will eliminate malware attacks and viruses, allowing users to confidently deploy this device in the field. FIPS 140-2 and Army IA certifications are pending.
The Kanguru Defender Elite features include:
- Military Grade, 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption
- Antivirus & Malware Protection
- Tamper and Brute Force Resistance
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Limited Number of Invalid Login Attempts
- Physical Write Protect Switch
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Pre-validated
- Can be used with the Kanguru Remote Management Console (KRMC)